" OFF MARKET SALE WITH PLENTY OF UPSIDE "Address : House on Logan Road Mount Gravatt - Call the Agents for more details
Solid brick recently rendered -with enormous upside potential. Situated in a prime Logan Road location opposite Mt Gravatt showgrounds.
Project renovators will delight at the opportunity on offer!
The original house is perfect to test your renovation skills, cosmetic paint & kitchen/bathroom, upgrading the floorplan, to give you extra living space or extending out the back to create an attractive, modern home to own and live in.
Positioned in a high growth, popular neighbourhood it is in demand by owner occupiers wanting to secure a foothold in this region that offers great education, easy transport and abundant shopping, sporting and entertainment options.
It has proven resales value for new homes, being another key driver for investors and home builders opting to buy old properties, demolish and building new modern and comfortable homes in their place.
* Spacious air-conditioned lounge
* Two good sized bedrooms
* Eat in kitchen
* Well presented bathroom
* Breezy front patio
* Fully fenced yard
* Single lock up garage
* Flyscreens and security grills to windows and doors
* Walk to local bus stops in minutes - Close to motorways and major infrastructure
* Highside location with access to walking tracks
* Walk to Mt Gravatt Plaza and Mt Gravatt Central shops, cafes and take-aways
* Few minutes to Westfield Garden City & Coles Village
* 10km to Brisbane City / 15 mins drive by car.
* 40 minute drive by car to the Gold Coast, with its tourist attractions and popular beaches.
Please call the Agents for more details and inspect to register your interest in this exceptional opportunity.
- Air Conditioning
- Electric Hot Water Service
- First Home Buyer
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
|Land Area||716.00 m2|
|No inspections are currently scheduled. Contact the agent to arrange an appointment.|