VAST POTENTIAL!! ELEVATED POST-WAR PROPERTY WITH PANORAMIC CITY VIEWSThis beautifully presented, classically styled weatherboard and brick home presents an exceptional opportunity for your family or first timer seeking a quality home that is ready to occupy and have a wonderful life.
Located in the heart of this burgeoning suburb of Greenslopes it is ideally positioned for residents to reach the wide variety of nearby amenity found in and around this flourishing neighbourhood. Highlights include:
- 4.5km from the Brisbane CBD
- 500m walk to Greenslopes Private Hospital
- Walk to local bus stops, parks and cafés
- 8 minutes’ drive to the Mater Hospital, SouthBank and The Gabba
- Close to PA hospital, Coles shopping centre at Greenslopes
- Few minutes to Aldi, restaurants, bars and cafes at Stones Corner
- School Catchment; Greenslopes State Primary School, Brisbane South State
Secondary College and Yeronga State High School.
Neatly situated on its 410sqm block with landscaped gardens, paved driveway and pathways leading into the front entrance of the home. Gated side paths create a secure backyard suitable for small kids and pets to roam freely.
The interiors have retained the classical features of the era including high ceilings with ornate cornices, elegant lights and polished hardwood timber floorboards. The layout includes:
- Fully enclosed spacious sunroom on entry boasts incredible north/west facing, uninterrupted views of Brisbane city and the local district.
- Sit back and soak up the panoramic city skyline from the spacious lounge and dining room which features two chandelier style lights, air conditioning and casement windows. This beautiful space has a delightful ambience for relaxed indoor entertainment and perfect for comfy couches and media equipment set up.
- Modern fitted timber kitchen provides great storage with plenty of drawer and cupboard space plus ample bench area for meal preparation. It includes a tiled splashback, wall mounted oven, ceramic hotplate and dishwasher.
- Three good-size bedrooms are all fitted with sliding robes for storage and have ceiling fans
- Updated main bathroom with large corner shower.
- Downstairs has been refurbished to create a large rumpus room with plush carpets it has good natural ventilation and light from the windows making it perfect as an additional living area or media / playroom for kids.
- Paved and covered patio area flows to the simple backyard which has scope for rejuvenation.
- Internal laundry, single lock-up garage and gas hot water.
This little gem is the perfect starter with future upside to be seen for any savvy developer or keen new home builder. Make a call today to book a time to view or attend the upcoming open home. All enquiries welcome.
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Gas Hot Water Service
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking
|Price||AUCTION 25TH SEPTEMBER 1pm|
|Floor Area||189.00 m2|
|Land Area||410.00 m2|
|25/09/2021 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm|