Future Urban Development Site For Sale !!On behalf of the Vendors, Karalis Commercial are pleased to exclusively present 50 Griffiths Road Redbank Plains to the market for sale via Expressions of Interest, closing 30th March 2020.
A Prime Development Site in the thriving South East, located in the Western Corridor approximately 27km* West from the Brisbane CBD & 8km* East of Ipswich CBD.
The Ipswich City Council will be supportive of a large-scale subdivision development as it will ‘unlock’ the development potential of the site in accordance with the South Redbank Plains Land Use Concept Master Plan.
* 156,200 sqm * of prime land with 383m* street frontage to Griffiths Road.
* Zoning : The site is located within the Future Urban Zone (FU2).
* Small lots are encouraged as part of any future residential subdivision.
* Suburban views with site elevation.
* High demand for housing to accommodate first home buyers in the immediate area.
* Hidden gem with explosive potential.
* Public Transport and Roads - This location benefits from its proximity to arterial roads such as The Centenary Hwy, Ipswich Motorway & The Cunningham Hwy and an array of public transport including The Springfield Central Railway Station
* Healthcare - Situated within 8km of the site is the second hospital of
Queensland’s largest medical facilities - Mater Private and Public Hospital Springfield.
* Culture Precinct - A short drive to Town Square Redbank Plains is conveniently located 12 km from Ipswich CBD and offers a variety of unique retailers, including Coles, Woolworths, ALDI, Target, Australia Post and Ipswich's first Daiso. Restaurant, Cafes and a variety of flavourious Cuisines. Not forgetting the Satellite City, Orion Springfield Central, Orion Lagoon free Water Park.
* Education - St Ann's School, Redbank Plains State School, Child Care facilities,The Springfield College and USQ Springfield Campus.
Enquire for our Exclusive Information Memorandum with a bonus Planning and Property Snapshot from an Elite Town Planner.
Follow the link to the Drone Virtual Tour Panoramic View of the site's surroundings.
The site is classified as Private Property !!!
All site Inspections are to be booked and arranged with the Agents.
|Price||For Sale by Expressions of Interest|
|Floor Area||156200.00 m2|
|Land Area||156200.00 m2|
|No inspections are currently scheduled. Contact the agent to arrange an appointment.|