Overseas Transfer Brings This Town Home Onto The Market* Size: 151m2 over three levels.
* Bedrooms: 2 huge bedrooms, both with ensuites -- One with a bathtub and study nook, another with a deck that gives a beautiful luscious outlook.
* Living Space: Massive open plan with large outdoor entertaining area (room for BBQ). Discrete powder room to the side.
* Kitchen: A cooks dream! Top of the line Bosch appliances including dishwasher, oven, and gas cook top . Ample counter top and storage space with huge pantry.
* Garage: Absolutely massive, with storage under the stairs and behind the rear wall - (Great for wine cellar.)
* Condition: Spotless! Originally purchased in mid-2015 and well looked after.
* Pool: Fully maintained pool and spa available ready for hot summer days.
* Near brand-new (Settlement Date: 31 Jul 2015)
* Mt. Gravatt Plaza Shopping Centre with Coles, Woolworths and more. 220 metre walk from entry to complex.
* Mt. Gravatt State High School catchment area, one of the best in Brisbane.
* Direct bus stop access with straight routes to Garden City, South Brisbane, CBD, and Fortitude Valley.
* Endless cafes and restaurants within walking distance, including Mt. Gravatt Central area. (Some of the best coffee in Brisbane - 'Hallowed Grounds Cafe'!)
* Many child friendly parks and playgrounds within walking distance, including Abbeville dog park (Brisbane's safest dog park) and community veggie garden.
* Hike Mt. Gravatt to find Brisbane's best view OR explore one of the many mountain bike trails
* Located a short drive from Wishart Reserve (location of Wishart Park Run) for more luscious green escapes.
* NBN: The property is prepared for NBN? (It's in the patio area)
Don't let this opportunity pass you by!
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- First Home Buyer
- Pool - Inground
|Floor Area||151.00 m2|
|Land Area||162.00 m2|