Entry Level Buying. Ideal for First Home Buyers or Demolish and Build.Whether you are a seasoned investor, first time buyer or keen property developer, this little gem presents a genuinely exciting opportunity to acquire either ONE, or TWO adjoining properties in this prime southside location and is guaranteed to generate a healthy return and provide you with strong capital growth in the long-term.
* Level 607sqm with 15m frontage
* 40.5 m depth of block with handy side easement
* On highside of road in established suburb
* Easy to clear and prep for new home
* Perfect location for access to amenity
* High demand region for rental and owners
It’s a developer’s dream come true! The property next door at 1579 Logan Road is also for sale! This prime corner block is identical in size, shape and house design to its neighbour. Together, these two blocks could be sub-divided, subject to council approval, into three independent 405sqm allotments. This would create two blocks at the front of the land with one entrance off Logan Road and two blocks having separate driveway entrys from Santley Street.
Planning and undertaking this sub-division, subject to Council approval, would result in three highly desirable blocks either to on-sell for project builders to take on, or design and construct yourself.
Project renovators will delight at the opportunity on offer!
The original house is in need of an overhaul making it the perfect candidate to test out your renovation skills, by upgrading the floorplan, to give you extra living space or extending out the back to create an attractive, modern home to own and live in.
Positioned in a high growth, popular neighbourhood it is in demand by owner occupiers wanting to secure a foothold in this region that offers great education, easy transport and abundant shopping, sporting and entertainment options.
It has proven resales value for new homes, being another key driver for investors and home builders opting to buy old properties, demolish and building new modern and comfortable homes in their place.
* Walk to local bus stops in minutes - Close to motorways and major infrastructure
* Highside location with access to walking tracks
* Walk to Mt Gravatt Plaza and Mt Gravatt Central shops, cafes and take-aways
* Few minutes to Westfield Garden City & Coles Village
* 10km to Brisbane City / 15 mins drive by car.
* 40 minute drive by car to the Gold Coast, with its tourist attractions and popular beaches.
Heading to auction, this highly anticipated sale is likely to generate serious interest.
Please call for more details and inspect to register your interest in this exceptional opportunity.
THE OWNERS WILL LOOK AT OFFERS PRIOR TO AUCTION.
- First Home Buyer
|Floor Area||108.00 m2|
|Land Area||607.00 m2|
|08/05/2021 10:30 am - 11:00 am|