SEIZE THE MOMENT! PRIME PICK - DEVELOP - RENOVATE OR RENT.This highly accessible 607sqm block on the corner of Santley Street and Logan Road, presents a truly rare opportunity that will have high appeal to a broad range of buyers.
With its wide 15m frontage, coupled with Santley Street entry, and the option to acquire the neighbouring 607sqm block (1583 Logan Road is currently for sale), this property offers outstanding potential for an astute purchaser to explore.
First time buyers and home owners can take on the ultimate project renovation and transform this traditional 3 bedroom home into a designer property by adding an extension to make it a wonderful home to live in.
Another choice is to remove the existing home and rebuild new to match your living requirements.
Investors will recognise the huge appeal this location offers to a big rental market that is in consistent high demand from across all ages from students wanting proximity to University campuses, to professionals enjoying city and local employment access, to families seeking a handy position that gives them entry to good schools and transport, the convenience of this property to a range of fantastic amenities is not to be underestimated.
Developers can opt to rebuild a big new home on this corner block or purchase the adjoining block (1583 Logan Road) and sub-divide the two land parcels, subject to Council approval, into 3 x 405sqm blocks to ether sell off independently or construct brand new homes and turn a solid profit in the process.
* Level 607sqm block with 15m frontage to Logan Road
* 40.5m frontage to Santley Street
* Easy to demolish existing 3 bedroom home
* Potential to renovate, extend and reconstruct the original home
* Option to remove and build a brand new house
* Ideal small project sub-division by acquiring the neighbouring 607sqm block
(currently for sale) and subdivide the two properties into 3 x 405sqm blocks.
* One or perhaps two of the blocks will have a Santley Street address.
* Prime location for access to public transport, motorways and major
* Highside position, short walk to Mt Gravatt Plaza and Mt Gravatt Central
* Few minutes to Westfield Garden City & Coles Village
* 10km to Brisbane City / 15 mins drive by car
* High rental appeal offering surging rents and low vacancy
* Strong owner occupier market to purchase quality new product
Heading to auction, this highly anticipated sale will generate serious buyer interest.
Please call for more details, arrange an inspection and to register your interest in this exceptional opportunity.
OWNERS WILL ACCEPT OFFERS PRIOR TO AUCTION
- First Home Buyer
- Fully Fenced
|Floor Area||108.00 m2|
|Land Area||607.00 m2|
|08/05/2021 10:30 am - 11:00 am|