High 10% Return on Investment
Karalis Real Estate is pleased to present Specialist Disability Accommodation housing which is in very high demand in our local communities, we have properties available in multiple areas all over Brisbane – Logan, Park Ridge, Townsville, Griffin, Doolandella, Gold Coast, Labrador, Boronia Heights, Springfield, Beaudesert, Brassall & Yarrabilba and many more locations.
Great Investment purchase through your SMSF
Total Fixed Turnkey Price – High 10%+ Returns on Investment
The NDIS, SDA is funded for the next 20 years.
* Full Turnkey, Fixed Price, GOLD Inclusions
* Designed and costed to suit Platinum level LHA, Fully Accessible SDA & NCC Class 1A requirements. – Subject to official certification
* Combination painted smooth render & cladding to front façade, good neighbour fencing
* Assistive technology – wiring only – to bedrooms/living/ensuites
* Roof beams in bedroom ceilings for future hoists
* 2590mm ceiling height through out
* Quality floor coverings – Vinyl plank flooring throughout – Tiles to Ensuites
* LED lighting throughout (excludes garage)
* Designer kitchen with Westinghouse stainless steel cooktop, oven & range hood
* Overhead cupboards & stainless steel dishwasher
* 5 x split system air conditioners
* 20mm stone benchtops to kitchen and bathrooms
* Colorbond roof & barrier screens to windows & sliding glass doors
* Ceiling fans in every bedroom, living area & alfresco
* 20 Year Structural Guarantee
The National Disability Insurance Scheme is a Federal Act developed in 2013 to allow people with a disability to exercise choice and control about matters that affect them- such as their housing. ‘SDA’
NDIS is the single biggest opportunity to stop young people going into aged care, and to get those currently in aged care into more appropriate housing. The NDIS funds a range of supports and services to people who have permanent and significant disability.
Specialist Disability Accommodation refers to accommodation for people who require specialist housing solutions – not readily available in the traditional Australian rental market. As of January 2019, SDA funding is now available in Queensland.
SDA does not refer to the support services, but the homes in which these are delivered.
Four SDA Rule Categories;
* Improved Liveability
* Fully Accessible
* High Physical Support
Contact Angelo Karalis | 0421 242 645 | firstname.lastname@example.org & John Karalis | 0421 242 587 | email@example.com for a full Information Memorandum on this amazing opportunity